• 1-416-272-9456
  • falconimmigration.sailesh@gmail.com

Spousal sponsorship

Do you want to sponsor your spouse or common-law partner or conjugal partner?
You can do it if you are a permanent resident or a citizen of Canada and if you meet the other criteria to become a sponsor.
You can apply for spousal sponsorship from within Canada or from outside Canada.

We can help you in getting reunited with your spouse / common-law partner / conjugal partner.

We will try to make a perfect application and will try for a smooth process.
The process with us starts with an initial consultation where we would check your eligibility as a sponsor and your spouse’s eligibility and your spouse’s eligibility to be sponsored.
We will then let you know whether you couple can proceed further to apply for spousal sponsorship.

Once you hire us to be your immigration consultant (representative), we will help you in the process right from scratch.

Have more questions? We will be glad to answer your queries.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. Please fill in the contact form to get in touch with us.

Do you have a Question?

Why wait? Write to us!

Book Appointment