• 1-416-272-9456
  • falconimmigration.sailesh@gmail.com

Canadian Experience Class

Are you a skilled worker?

Have you worked in Canada in the skill type of 0, or skill level A or B for at least one year in the last three years?
Do you want to become a permanent resident of Canada?

Then this program is for you.

If you have worked in Canada in skilled worker category for at least one year and if you have the minimum language requirements necessary, then you are eligible to apply under Canadian Experience Class.

If you have the proper experience and if you do not have the minimum language requirement then you might not be eligible under Canadian Experience Class but you might be eligible for other immigration programs.

Write to us to know more. We will be glad to answer your queries.

Please do not hesitate to contact us. Please fill in the contact form to get in touch with us.

Let us help you in becoming a permanent resident of Canada.

Do you have a Question?

Why wait? Write to us!

Book Appointment