Are you currently living in USA? Are you planning to immigrate to Canada?
We would like to bring a few important points to your notice.
1. Not everyone qualifies for Express Entry
2. One program doesn’t fit all
3. Your age might not stop you from qualifying in the Canadian immigration programs
4. Don’t let the fake / ghost immigration consultants cheat you
5. A correct assessment of your profile is the first & foremost important step towards your immigration
6. Do not spend your time in listening to untrained people
7. If you are very much interested to migrate to Canada and start a new life here, we are here to help you
The final decision about your application will be in the hands of the immigration officer and no one else. Any immigration consultant or an agent cannot control the officer’s decision
We work for about 2 days on your profile and will try to match your profile with all the available programs present in Canadian immigration. Once the assessment is done, we will contact you and let you know if you qualify for any of the programs. If you qualify, we will list out the programs that you qualify for. In case you don’t qualify for any of the programs, we would advise you how to improve your scores and meet the eligibility criteria.
We charge $100 CAD for the assessment.
Why do we charge for the assessment?
We are just like you. Sincere at work, reliable and do not work for free.
Once you hire us within 30 days of your assessment done, the assessment fee of $100 will be adjusted to the overall fee.
Have more questions? We will be glad to answer your queries.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. Please fill in the contact form to get in touch with us.
Allow us to help you in achieving your dream of living and building a career in Canada, the second largest country in the world.